I was tagged by Gaia list my top picks of things I think everybody should eat before they die
This tag started quite a discussion in our house so I thought my list would include my family's vote for their favorite food..
1. Hubby voted for my birthday sandwich from last year.. It was quite a work of art! Sandwich consist of marinated (w/ garlic and red wine vinegar) portabella mushrooms and eggplant, steamed Temphe then smothered in a home made bbq sauce, all grilled by hubby the grill master along w/ roasted red pepper, red onions, tomato and lettuce all on a fresh hoagie roll.. yum!
2. Eli voted for the chocolate pudding we splurge on now and again.. I say splurge because in our neck of the woods they are about .97 cents a cup...EEKKK!!!
3. Emma voted for Mac -n- "cheese" which consists of earth balance, nutrional yeast flakes, dash of garlic powder, onion powder and simply organic all purpose seasoning.
4. My vote is for Dreen's homesyle chocolate chip cookies! Those are sinfully delicious and I do believe everyone should experience them themselves!
5. Me and hubby agreed vine ripen homegrown tomatoes.. Our produce where we live is basically "van ripened", not so good.... Our climate makes gardening difficult, don't get me wrong it can be done.. Amber, my older daughter was about six the first time she had a home grown tomato said " Mom.. These are sooo good, they are not like the kind we buy at the store"...
jeeeezzee who hasn't been tagged yet? and sorry if you have been previously tagged..
I will tag
Vegan eats & Treats
vegan cookbook tester
Yeah, That "Vegan" Shit