Wednesday, August 16, 2006

cookbook magic

The noodle dish was last nights dinner inspired by the garden of vegans zucchini and broccoli toss.. Only I substituted green beans and corn for zucchini and added some mushroom sauce.. Emma loved it.. Eli not so much he is kinda picky and likes his broccoli either "crunchy" w/ dip or cooked w/ mayo.. I keep hoping this will change..



Here is a pic of little Emma having some yummy tofu scramble from vegan vittles.. I haven't had much luck feeding the little ones tofu..Unless is it well hidden (like sauces or pumpkin pie) once in awhile they like the tofu bacon (also vegan vittles). She claimed to like it but, really in the end only had a few bites..




















Monday night we hosted a going away party for my older son.. Had a group of his good friends out.. It was nice.. I made some chili and JO Jo potatoes from venturesome vegetarian, some corn bread muffins from how it all vegan.. To top it all of some more vive le vegan magic! Peanut butter cookies.. Again me oh my they are truly fabulous!

3 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm.... the tofu scramble looks delicious!!!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Dori said...

Awh! I'll take the bowl of tofu scramble if she doesn't want it. Kids sure are fuinny like that aren't they, but then somedays even I may like something alot but only eat a little - not very often though :).

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

your daughter is such a cutie-pie! & those peanut "better" cookies really are amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home