Saturday, August 05, 2006

yummy peanut noodles


well, last night we had yummy peanut noodles.. The sauce comes from the vegan world fusion cuisine call primal peanut sauce it is a really easy sauce w/ coconut milk, maple syrup, red curry paste, shoyou sauce and red pepper flakes. I highly recommend this cook book, if you don't have put it on your wish list now(http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0975283723/sr=8-3/qid=1154813497/ref=sr_1_3/103-1035969-2695816?ie=UTF8)! not only is it a beautiful book it has a lot of wonderful recipes. I have made a handful of recipes and they all have been flippen fabulous .. or here is a link for some free recipes from their site http://www.veganfusion.com/recipes.php
anyhoo..
I made me and hubby some very spicy stir fry vegetables (cabbage, onion, mushrooms, carrots and extra chili sauce, spicy sesame oil, soy sauce, touch of ginger and lots o garlic) to go with ours.. The kids had raw veggies the pink fish dish use to have baby carrots in it, but were snatched before I took a pic.

2 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger KleoPatra said...

Your stir fry sounds right up my proverbial alley! I love it!!

Just swung by from Pure Zuke's blog. I like what you're doing here.

Hello from San Diego...

K

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Emmy said...

I've heard of that cookbook and I'm glad to know it has yummy recipes. I'm going to keep an eye out for it. I love Asian-style peanut sauces and that one sounds delish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home