Saturday, August 05, 2006

yummy peanut noodles


well, last night we had yummy peanut noodles.. The sauce comes from the vegan world fusion cuisine call primal peanut sauce it is a really easy sauce w/ coconut milk, maple syrup, red curry paste, shoyou sauce and red pepper flakes. I highly recommend this cook book, if you don't have put it on your wish list now(http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0975283723/sr=8-3/qid=1154813497/ref=sr_1_3/103-1035969-2695816?ie=UTF8)! not only is it a beautiful book it has a lot of wonderful recipes. I have made a handful of recipes and they all have been flippen fabulous .. or here is a link for some free recipes from their site http://www.veganfusion.com/recipes.php
anyhoo..
I made me and hubby some very spicy stir fry vegetables (cabbage, onion, mushrooms, carrots and extra chili sauce, spicy sesame oil, soy sauce, touch of ginger and lots o garlic) to go with ours.. The kids had raw veggies the pink fish dish use to have baby carrots in it, but were snatched before I took a pic.

3 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger KleoPatra said...

Your stir fry sounds right up my proverbial alley! I love it!!

Just swung by from Pure Zuke's blog. I like what you're doing here.

Hello from San Diego...

K

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Vegan Diva said...

I've heard of that cookbook and I'm glad to know it has yummy recipes. I'm going to keep an eye out for it. I love Asian-style peanut sauces and that one sounds delish.

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This may sound like an unfamiliar cliche but ed hardy clothing bras dont fall off trees. You have to spend your precious ed hardy clothes money, not to mention time, shopping for bras. With this sort of an ed hardy investment, you'll wish to buy some thing that lasts long.Check ed hardy store out these well-liked plus size bras...There are numerous popular brand names in the market, each Ed Hardy UK with their very own designs, styles and variations. Lets take a look ed hardy Swimwear at some from the well-liked brands in the bra market.As one of the most ed hardy Bikini recognized namesin womens lingerie, apparel and personal care products, Victorias Secret is big on bras. Their ed hardy Bikini bra collections are often trend setters and are world well-known.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home