Friday, August 04, 2006

leftovers...


Well I really should have named this blog my daughters dinners.. thus far all my pictures are of her dinner. Tonight I worked on cleaning out the fridge.. We had some left over bow tie pasta that I added a "cheese" sauce to, corn on the cob, again w/ the "chicken fried" seitan and sauteed mushrooms.
The cheese sauce comes from guinnahs blog (http://guinnah.blogspot.com/2006/04/soyrizo-and-green-olive-enchiladas.html)It is just like a recipe in the uncheese book, but instead of olive oil it uses earth balance which I really prefer. This sauce is wonderful on just about anything! It makes great potato au gratin, baked mac and cheese, over broccoli, cauliflower, I am a big fan of the cheese sauce.. It also has made my life easier as we have a mix diet kind of family. My daughter is allergic to dairy so I use to make her and I one "mac and cheese" and make my son and hubby the regular kind.. Now there is one! Yea!

1 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger love-up-you said...

Diamantentrauringe sind immer sehr beliebt bei thomas szabo den Paaren. Und der Grund seiner Popularität ist seine Eleganz und natürlicher Schönheit. Aber thomas sabo uhr vor Kauf Ihres Diamantring Sie müssen bedenken, die 4C von Diamant, Schnitt, Farbe, Karat thomas sabo ohrringe seestern und Klarheit. Es ist sehr wichtig, das Wissen dieser 4C haben. Aber der wichtigste Faktor unter ihnen ist der Schnitt eines thomas sabo anhänger Diamanten. Cut von Diamant bezieht sich nur auf die Qualität der Diamanten und auch seine Form.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home